29th ICC-Languages Annual One-day Online Conference
Date & Time:
Saturday the 9th April 2022
Conference – between 10:00 – 17:30 CET
Due to the Corona pandemic and the different regulations regarding the pandemic, the 29th ICC Annual Conference on Saturday 9th April on “Winds of change – teaching and learning languages in a changing environment” will once again be online.
What will you take away from this conference?
At the conference, you will have a chance to broaden your knowledge and to gain skills needed in teaching and learning in a digital environment. It will give you the chance to develop an awareness of current developments in language teaching and make contacts with international colleagues.
A certificate of attendance will be issued on demand to the participants.
The conference programme and speaker bios are available on the ICC website.
- Ενημέρωση 27/03/2023 27 March 2023
- Παράταση υποβολής αιτήσεων NOCN Μαΐου 2023 22 March 2023
- Ενημέρωση 20/03/2023 20 March 2023
- Οι δεξιότητες για την κατάκτηση μιας ξένης γλώσσας 14 March 2023
- Ενημέρωση 13/03/2023 13 March 2023